Since I’m planning on going to the bookstore to purchase some practice GMAT questions tomorrow morning, I still have tonight to do stuff. After reading Kai and Tsurugiarashix’s reply to Ace Railgun’s 50 questions, I decided to join in as well before I hit the books.
1. Who is your favorite male anime character?
Ken Sugisaki from Seitokai no Ichizon, he’s smart, talented, hard-working, funny, and he has a harem.
2. Who is your favorite female character?
Ruri Hoshino from Martian Successor Nadesico, she’s genetically engineered, cute, and smart.
3. What is your favorite anime soundtrack?
Inuyasha, it helped me discover some of my favourite Japanese artists.
4. What is your favorite anime opening + animation?
I already answered this in this post, but in case you forgot, it’s the opening for The Legend of Himiko. The song is called Pure Snow and is sung by Sasaki Yuko.
5. What is your favorite anime ending song + animation?
The ending for Witch Hunter Robin, it sounds sooo sad. The song is titled Half Pain and is sung by Bana.
6. What is your favorite anime scene?
That would have to be in Martian Successor Nadesico - The Prince of Darkness, when the Black Selena “retreats” from the Amateresu space colony and the Eucharis boson jumps in behind enemy lines and gravity blasts the defensive fleet.
7. If you could meet an anime character who would it be?
8. What anime character is most similar to you in terms of personality?
Eucliwood Hellscythe from Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka. We both choose not to talk, because if we do, then something big is going down.
9. What is your favorite thing about anime?
It looks nicer than real life and it’s entertaining.
10. What is your least favorite thing about anime?
It’s not real life… or is it? (for those curious, this is Iori from the manga I”s)
11. Who are your favorite anime couple?
Taiga and Ryuji from Toradora, how much more perfect can you get?
12. Who is your favorite anime animal?
Keroberos from Card Captor Sakura, he’s both a cute stuffed anime and a flying lion that wears armour.
13. What anime would make a good game?
Yakitate!! Japan. Just think about it, it would be fun and delicious.
14. What game would make a good anime?
15. What was the first anime you ever watched?
The original Dragon Ball.
16. Do you think you’ll ever stop watching anime?
It is my lifeblood.
17. What is your favorite genre of anime?
18. What is your least favorite genre of anime?
Yaoi, because boys on boys = ewww
19. Are you open about watching anime with people you know?
That depends on the person. If they’re one of the ones that ridicule anime, then no.
20. Have you ever been to Japan?
21. What anime was the biggest let down for you?
Venus Versus Virus, it had yuri, guns, magic, and great music, but it was one of the worst anime I have ever seen.
22. What anime was better than expected?
Steins;Gate, I was half-expecting it to be as crappy as Chaos;Head, but it turned out to be one of my favourite anime of 2011.
23. What is the best anime fight scene?
It’s a close call between Kenshin VS Saito (Rurouni Kenshin), Kenshin VS Shishio (Rurouni Kenshin), and Rock Lee VS Gaara (Naruto). I think Kenshin VS Saito takes the cake though.
24. Who is your anime waifu?
First was Nayuki Minase (Kanon 2002 & 2006), but then we got a divorce and I ended up with Kaede Fuyou (SHUFFLE!). Kaede’s predisposition to sharp objects was worrisome though, so I left her and am happy with Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière.
25. What was your favorite video game as a child?
Super Street Fighter II
26. Most Embarrassing moment?
I don’t embarress myself.
27a. Can you drive?
27b. Do you own a car?
28. Are you mature?
I’d like to think so.
29. What year were you born?
30. Do you prefer cats or dogs?
Dogs, I’m allergic to cats.
31. Describe yourself physically.
Stereotypical asian guy.
32. What would you name your first child?
That will be up to my future wife.
33. What is the worst injury you have ever had?
I broke my thumb in elementary school when I was watching some older kids play basketball and one of the balls came right at me.
34. What is your worst habit?
I don’t talk, so people think I’m being cruel to them.
35. Do you drink or smoke?
36. Do you have a tattoo?
37. Are you a morning person or a night person?
38. Have you ever slept past midday?
I slept until dinner when I used to work night shifts.
39. Do you regret anything?
40. Can you count the number of friends you have on one hand?
41. Do you wear glasses?
42. Are you a picky eater?
43. Would you die for someone?
At the moment, no.
44. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
45. Do you believe in the supernatural?
46. Would you rather be rich or famous?
47. Have you ever committed a crime?
Does littering count?
48. Pirates or ninjas? Time Traveler or ghost?
Ninjas and time traveler
49. Does someone have a crush on you?
If only love were that easy…
50. Are you in a relationship?